Terms of Product Warranty
DigitalRev one year limited warranty is available on all products offered in DigitalRev Online Store, except those products that come with a worldwide or international warranty as standard as well as products listed in "Specific exclusions" and "General exclusions". The DigitalRev one year warranty, valid only when goods is paid for in full, warrants the product to operate according to manufacturer's specifications for the period of 1 year after the dispatch date.
What is covered:
- Parts and labour costs for the repair of a manufacture defect or fault of production, which resulted in the product malfunctioning.
- Parts and labour costs for the repair of fault of material of the product, which resulted in the product malfunctioning.
Consumables such as batteries and films are not covered by the warranty.
Products listed at Fun Store are not covered by the warranty.
General exclusions (what's NOT covered):
- Wear and tear
- Damage caused by impact, fire, theft, attempted theft, accidental or malicious damage, vandalism, acts of war or terrorism, corrosion, water contamination or ingress, frost, flooding or other adverse weather conditions
- Improper usage, storage or handling of the product
- A breach of the terms and conditions of this warranty or the contract terms
- Failure to follow our written instructions for the product, or those of the manufacturer
- Damage or defect due to wilful neglect or negligence by anyone other than us
- Loss of quality, degradation of performance or actual damage that results from the use of spare parts or other replaceable items (such as consumables) that are neither made nor recommended by the manufacturer
- Modification to the product and/or software, by someone other than our representatives
- Connection of other fittings, accessories, equipment or software to the product which were not approved by us
- External causes out of our control which may include accidents, fire disasters or burglaries
- Faults caused by shock or fall, sand, dust, dirt, dampness or corrosion, leaky batteries, repair or cleaning by unauthorised personnel
- Any malfunctions or specific requirements of any other item of hardware or software which you added to the product that was not included in the contract
- Correction of errors for any non-DigitalRev or original manufacturer proprietary software
- Loss or damage of data
- Attaching the product to a network not approved by us, or if you have made changes to your operating or network system
- Not installing any error correction that we issue for the software
Special Note for Waterproof Casings/Bags:
Warranty covers replacement of item in the event that water leakage occurs under proper usage within product specifications. Damages due to impact, exceeding recommended depths, etc. would void the warranty. Please be advised that the warranty offered is strictly for the purchased item only. Digitalrev Limited will not be held liable for any defects or damage on any other item(s) used in conjunction with this product.
- The warranty is valid from the date of dispatch until the end of 1 year.
- If the product comes with a warranty card, you must keep this warranty card in a safe place. The warranty card must be presented in order to make a claim.
- It is in your best interest to make a note of your product's item number and this should be quoted in any communication with DigitalRev.
- You must obtain an authorisation for repair from us first. The choice of repair is subject to DigitalRev's authorisation, and we may choose to specify a particular service centre.
- Do not return your product to DigitalRev without first obtaining a return authorisation form. DigitalRev will not accept any liability, nor pay any compensation for the loss of a particular item. You will also be responsible for the cost of return postage.
- DigitalRev warrants this product (excluding accessories, software, consumables such as, but not limited to, toner, ink sheets, paper and other consumables as defined by us) to be in good working order during the period of warranty. The period of warranty is the period stated above and commences on the day of dispatch. In the event that the product is not in good working condition, DigitalRev will provide, during the warranty period, a free service. The warranty is subject to proof of purchase; therefore you should retain your payment receipt (PDF invoice can be downloaded from your account area).
- We may choose to replace your product if the cost of repair is not economical. In the case of the product no longer being available, we may choose to replace it with a similar product of the same or greater value. These values are determined by what the values are at the time of replacement.
- You will be responsible for the cost of having the product checked / repaired if the fault of the product is not covered by this warranty.
- DigitalRev's only obligation under this warranty is the provision of the service as set out above.
- You should take all reasonable precautions to safeguard your assets and property (including all software and data) and to minimise potential loss or disruption, including, where appropriate, making full backups of all your software and data and implementing virus checking controls.
- The warranty is not transferable to a third party.