Our Return Policy: It's really simple.
If you are not happy with something you bought, we'll take it back as long as it is within 14 days of when you got it and it is not a special ordered item.
If you opened it or damaged the packaging, we'll still take it back but we'll charge a 15% re-stocking fee. If it's brand new and unopened, we'll give you a full refund. The only times we don't accept a return is if it is used or damaged by you or if the product is returned incomplete.
If the fault is on us (mixed up, faulty on arrival), we'll of course pay for return shipping.
How to return?
- Wrap up your unwanted product.
- Contact us and we'll email you a form
- Follow the simple instructions on the form.
Simple, easy, no rocket science. Just good common sense.
The Full Terms:
You do not have to give a reason to return your order for a full refund, if all of the followings are true:
- You requested the return within 14 days after delivery
- You have NOT opened the packaging
- You have NOT used the product in any way
- The item is not a special ordered item (stock ordered upon request), customised product, pre-paid value cards or gift cards.
Full Refund (No Re-stocking Fee) Requirements:
All of the following conditions must be met for us to issue you a full refund:
- Item is returned to us within 14 days after delivery
- A return form is attached to your return with a valid RAN (Return Authorisation Number)
- You have not opened the packaging of the products
- You have not used the product in any way
- You have not damaged the packaging
- Item returned is not a special order item (stock ordered upon request), customised product, pre-paid value cards or gift cards.
15% Re-stocking Fee:
We will accept return with a 15% re-stocking fee deducted from the refund, if
- The package of the product is opened, OR
- The package of the product is damaged
Items that cannot be returned:
- Any item more than 14 days after delivery
- Any product that is missing serial number
- Software that is opened
- Customised items
- Special Order items (items with "Stock ordered upon request" status)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
- Consumables that have been opened
We also reserve the rights not to accept a return ,if:
- There are signs of product being used
- There are signs of product being damaged
- Product returned incomplete
- You must pay for return postage and insure the product against loss or damage during its transit to us
- Refund will be processed within 10 days after we received the returned item(s)
- Refund must be made by the original payment method you used (e.g. to the credit card you used for placing the order)
- You must NOT accept a delivery if the packaging has been damaged
- You must report any missing item/accessory within 2 days after delivery